Concrete Stamp – Floppy
When doing stamp concrete, jobs will require at least one ‘floppy’, which is the same size and pattern as the rigid concrete stamps, but thinner and without handles. The ‘floppy’ stamp is used when there is not enough room for the entire rigid stamp pattern (going up to forms, next to walls columns, steps and other obstacles).
They are soft so they are not designed to be used as part of the regular stamp process. As the concrete stiffens it is much harder to imprint the floppy as clean as the rigid stamps.
- Made from the street bricks of Chicago, this rugged pattern with strong character is perfect when you need a rustic finish.
- These classic concrete stamps will leave you with true style.
- Derived from street bricks from Chicago’s past, this stamped pattern relives history.
- Amazing weathered texture and depth.
- Pictures do not do it justice.
- Dimensions: 18″ x 30″