Heal and Seal Polishing Aid is one of the most innovative floor treatment products that has ever been put to market. Think of it as a super densifier on steroids. It will densify your polished concrete as well as create a fused, polishable, permanent layer of protection that is NOT an organic resin like a traditional “guard”. This protective layer will take a gloss at a 100 cut grit that will mimic that of 1500 polish. This trait actually allows a floor polishing contractor to create a finished floor look much quicker than traditional methods, which can save a tremendous amount of time and labor. In the photos shown, you can see a floor metal ground to 100, then a follow-up photo of the same floor at a metal 100 grind but treated with the Heal and Seal. It quickly provides some clarity and gloss to the early cuts and may give you a choice to not do as many steps.
Heal and Seal Polishing Aid is also the perfect product to revitalize an existing ground floor (or terrazzo) by simply cleaning, applying, and then buffing the cured Polish Aid.
- Increases surface density by reducing porosity
- Requires no rinsing and disposal, and it will not leave residue on surface
- Stands up to heavy abrasion and foot traffic, while not increasing the slip factor of regular acrylics
- Is compatible with many common floor dyes
- Serves as superior primer for additional sealer or coating
- “Wets out the surface” providing for color enhancement
- Neutral appearance
- 1 or 5 gallon available