Single Concrete Stamp – Floppy
When doing stamp concrete, jobs will require at least one ‘floppy’, which is the same size and pattern as the rigid concrete stamps, but thinner and without handles. The ‘floppy’ stamp is used when there is not enough room for the entire rigid stamp pattern (going up to forms, next to walls columns, steps and other obstacles).
They are soft so they are not designed to be used as part of the regular stamp process. As the concrete stiffens it is much harder to imprint the floppy as clean as the rigid stamps.
- Stunning simplicity and gentle, but plentiful, texture will add grace to any surface you choose
- Perfect for interior flooring, shower and tub surrounds, patios, sunrooms, etc.
- Great for unintrusive indoor applications such as a foyer that needs some jazzing up
- Works well with overlay AND standard applications. Use with acid stain for more dramatic results
- Stamp Dimensions: 24″ x 24″; Tile Dimensions: 12″ x 12″