Kraft Tools 3.5-Gallon Capacity Curing Compound Sprayer with Wand
Use for Liquid Release, cure and seals, acrylic sealers and other low viscosity products such as cleaning products. Epoxy-coated inside and out resists corrosion from harsh chemicals. The ribbed container provides additional strength. The 2′ wand includes 2 brass nozzles for thick or thin material. Top has a funnel top for quicker lls without spils 4′ heavy-duty solvent resistant Goodyear hose. 3.5 gallon capacity.
- 3.5 Gallon – tank sprayer for rollers
- Chemical resistant, epoxy coated galvanized steel
- Teflon coated with Viton seals
Mini Mag Float
Small yet mighty. Extra lightweight magnesium hand float is a great tool for floating in small areas such as stairs and the top of wall forms. Extruded magnesium hand float designed for superb floating action. The 7-1/2 In. small, yet tough magnesium blade features beveled edges that gives this float the perfect broken-in feel. The 3-1/4 In. square ends floats all the way to the forms and fits corners. Magnesium blade is 30% lighter than similar aluminum tools. A steel mounting attaches the ProForm soft grip handle. The signature orange and black handle is easy to find on a jobsite.
- Small size is perfect steps and concrete countertops
- Lightweight Extru-Lite magnesium blade
- Durable magnesium hand float for superb floating action
- Broken-in feel with beveled edges and smooth rounded corners
- Square ends floats to edges and corners
- Comfortable ProForm soft grip handle