- Stainless steel hopper for maximum durability
- Interchangeable jets
- Use 1, 2, or 3 Jets at a time
- Jet cleaning tools
- Powder coating with carbide grit on handles for better grip and control
- Proudly made in the USA
- The stainless steel hopper is extremely durable and easy to clean
- The 3 Jet Downward Sprayer is specifically designed for creating concrete countertops where you spray down into a mold or form
- The extension handle swivels 360 degrees, as does the trigger handle, to provide operator comfort and reduce fatigue
- The extension handle and hopper handle features an abrasive textured coating to provide a secure grip, even in a wet working environment
This sprayer is designed for downward horizontal applications including GFRC countertops, molds, panels, columns, and floors. Made in the USA, this high-quality pneumatic hand tool is manufactured from the best materials and designed with comfort and durability in mind. The stainless steel hopper is extremely durable and easy to clean. The extension handle and hopper handle are designed to give you a stronger grip, good control, balance, and comfort while you are applying the material.
This sprayer cuts work time dramatically and you have the choice to use 1, 2, or 3 jets. This allows the sprayer to work efficiently with smaller compressors and makes detail work easier.
It comes with two sizes of jets and accessories to adjust it to various application needs. The handle can be used short for confined spaces and long for best comfort.
We recommend a 7 cfm @ 90 psi compressor but many of our users have been happy with their smaller 110-volt compressors by adjusting the jet configuration to match their compressor. Larger air storage tanks (20+ gallons) are also a helpful thing.
Accessories – The Single Hole Plate is available as an additional accessory. This plate can be used to replace the standard 3-hole plate for a more directed spray pattern.