Concrete Stamp – Floppy
When doing stamp concrete, jobs will require at least one ‘floppy’, which is the same size and pattern as the rigid concrete stamps, but thinner and without handles. The ‘floppy’ stamp is used when there is not enough room for the entire rigid stamp pattern (going up to forms, next to walls columns, steps and other obstacles).
They are soft so they are not designed to be used as part of the regular stamp process. As the concrete stiffens it is much harder to imprint the floppy as clean as the rigid stamps.
- Turn your courtayrd into a European patio with one of our most popular patterns!
- One of the most detailed of the traditional cobbles on the market.
- Distinct detailing on the weathered stones, but easy to transition from mat to mat without obvious repitions.
- Hand-chiseled, rounded stones.
- Stone dimensions range 4″ x 5″ to 4″ x 7″
- Dimensions: 16″ x 31″