SpiderLath is a breakthrough lath system for the construction industry that is a perfect match for the vertical or horizonal overlay installer.
- Reduced Labor Costs – SpiderLath can be installed in about ½ the time that it takes to install metal lath.
- Corrosion Free – Will does not rust or corrode. SpiderLath is made from molten fiberglass and coated with Zirconium dioxide.
- Easy to spread mortar on – SpiderLath uses a twisted weave and has a smooth, stiff coating.
- Easy to transport – Weighs only 20 lbs per 300 sq. ft. roll. This is equivalent to 18 sheets of 2.5 metal lath, which would weigh about 90 lbs.
- Easy to use – Cuts with scissors or a knife. Lath scratches and cuts are eliminated.
- Client friendly – Reduce the risk of damage to client home interiors common with bulky metal mesh.
- Stronger Wall – Encapsulating SpiderLath with cementitious material gives you a fiberglass reinforced coating that is strong and flexible.
- Versatile – can be installed horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Strong enough to use with heavyweight products such as 3-4 inches of typical vertical carved concrete.
- Outstanding as lightweight reinforcement for concrete countertops with the excellent improvement of tensile strength.
- Sold in rolls, 4 x 75 ft.
- Generally, the version with strips is used for vertical and the non-strip is for countertop and floor overlay install.