Tru Impressions Tru Grip is a micronized, polymeric powder added to film forming sealer to improve slip resistance. It will work in both oil-based and water-based sealer products to reduce the danger of slipping on those surfaces. It’s the best method for increasing slip resistance. These fine, rough-shaped pieces of plastic are light enough to remain suspended in the sealer and they are translucent (clear). The particle size in Tru Grip is optimized for maximum slip resistance with minimum effect on the surface.
- Tru Grip is of low-density and has a lightweight composition, which helps eliminate settling in low viscosity (thin) sealers or stains
- Round, spherical shape provides optimum abrasion resistance, gloss control, and is less abrasive when compared to common silica-based texturizing agents
- Typical applications include patios, pool surrounds, sidewalks, porches, walkways, inclines, or garage floors
- Will not yellow or alter the surface color
- 16 oz container treats 5 gallons of sealer