A concrete overlay product that will allow you great versatility in your decorative needs. By combining one Tru-Pac O decorative mortar conversion kit with one 80lb bag of TYPE S (mason’s mix – NOT MASONRY CEMENT) found in home improvement stores everywhere, you get a substantial batch of mix for the same cost or less than typical 50 bag mixes. The bottom line is that TPO will cut your overlay mix cost in HALF! CALL FOR BEST FREIGHT PRICING WHEN ORDERING 15 BAGS OR MORE. Best for interior or low traffic exterior projects.
- Stampable overlay with a application thickness of 1/4 to 3/4 inch
- Extended set times allow time for full detail effects
- Mix design complete with no need to add additional resin/bonder
- Made to be stamped, but it can be trowelled
- Fiber reinforced for greater longevity
- Seal and use in 36 hours (in most conditions)
- Not to be used without mortar mix (mortar mix contains sand and aggregate)
- Mix kit: 16 lbs
- Typical coverage is 42-46 sq ft at 1/4 inch with a mixed batch
IMPORTANT NOTE: THERE IS A VARIATION IN MIXING INSTRUCTIONS FROM WHAT IS SEEN ON THE CURRENT BAG LABEL. THE TRU PAC BAG SHOULD NOT BE MIXED FIRST AS MENTIONED. DO THE FOLLOWING: PLACE HALF THE WATER (1 GALLON) IN THE MIXING VESSEL ALONG WITH HALF THE 80LB BAG OF TYPE S MORTAR. BLEND FOR 30 SEC TO ONE MINUTE. ADD IN THE TRU PAC BAG AND BLEND FOR 30 SECONDS. ADD IN THE REMAINING WATER AND THE REMAINING MORTAR AND MIX FOR ANOTHER TWO MINUTES. MIX SHOULD “REST” FOR A FEW MINUTES BEFORE USING. MIXING ON OTHER WAYS CAN LEAD TO INCONSISTENT BLENDING, AND THEREFORE INCONSISTENT RESULTS.