The most popular vertical mix in the marketplace.
The reason for a three pack is that a box of three is less money to ship than 3 individual. Savings is in the shipping.
Tru-Pac X is a high-performance vertical concrete carving mix that will allow you great versatility in your decorative needs. Unlike other vertical carving mixes that are unreliable when used for thin applications (under 1/2 inch), Tru-Pac X is designed for that challenge. The usable application thickness can range anywhere from under 1/4 inch (see pic) to 5 inches on a properly prepared surface. Now you can have one mix that can handle anything from heavy stone carving down to plaster-coat treatments. By combining one Tru-Pac X decorative mortar conversion kit with one 80 lb bag of Type S mortar mix (found in home improvement stores everywhere), you get a 100 lb batch of mix for the same cost or less as typical 50 bag mixes.
Why is Tru-Pac X so popular? Easy. Tru-Pac X is the strongest mix. It provides the biggest range of use AND is the most economical. Tru-Pac’s popularity has resulted in other manufacturers being forced to release their own ad pacs to compete but they always fall short.
Tru-Pac X has found its way on the vertical surfaces all over the world and is your go to solution for reliable vertical carving mixes. From amusement parks like Disney and Universal Studios to a countertop in your neighbors backyard kitchen, TPX is the best choice.
CALL WHEN ORDERING 15 BAGS OR MORE AS OFTEN TIMES FREIGHT WILL BE A MORE ECONOMICAL OPTION. SEE FAQ
- Mix can be stamped almost immediately after it’s smoothed onto the surface
- Extended set times allow significant carving time for full detail effects
- Mix design allows for buildouts of up to 4 inches in strategic places with appropriate scratch coat
- Can be used as a thin plaster coat for old world looks (Use a very mild scratch coat if to be under a thin plaster coat)
- Drys to a realistic buff gray color
- Tenacious binding to standard mortar scratch coat
- Coverage approximately 12 sq ft/bag at 1.5 inches
- 1 bag of mix is 16 lbs
- TRU-PAC X IS A CEMENT MIX BUT IS NOT TO BE USED ALONE. IT MUST BE USED WITH THE SPECIFIED TYPE S MORTAR MIX – OFTEN CALLED MASONS MIX AND YES IT HAS SAND IN IT.
- DO NOT GET TYPE S CEMENT, DO NOT GET TYPE S PORTLAND.