The most popular vertical mix in the marketplace.
The reason for a three-pack is that a box of three is less money to ship than 3 individuals. Savings is in the shipping.
Tru-Pac X is a high-performance vertical concrete carving mix that will allow you great versatility in your decorative needs. Unlike other vertical carving mixes that are unreliable when used for thin applications (under 1/2 inch), Tru-Pac X is designed for that challenge. The usable application thickness can range anywhere from under 1/4 inch (see pic) to 5 inches on a properly prepared surface. Now you can have one mix that can handle anything from heavy stone carving down to plaster-coat treatments. By combining one Tru-Pac X decorative mortar conversion kit with one 80 lb bag of Type S mortar mix (found in home improvement stores everywhere), you get a 100 lb batch of mix for the same cost or less as typical 50 bag mixes.
Why is Tru-Pac X so popular? Easy. Tru-Pac X is the strongest mix. It provides the biggest range of use AND is the most economical. Tru-Pac’s popularity has resulted in other manufacturers being forced to release their own ad pacs to compete but they always fall short.
Tru-Pac X has found its way on vertical surfaces all over the world and is your go-to solution for reliable vertical carving mixes. From amusement parks like Disney and Universal Studios to a countertop in your neighbor’s backyard kitchen, TPX is the best choice.
CALL WHEN ORDERING 15 BAGS OR MORE AS OFTENTIMES FREIGHT WILL BE A MORE ECONOMICAL OPTION. SEE FAQ
- Mix can be stamped almost immediately after it’s smoothed onto the surface
- Extended set times allow significant carving time for full detail effects
- Mix design allows for buildouts of up to 4 inches in strategic places with an appropriate scratch coat
- Can be used as a thin plaster coat for old-world looks (Use a very mild scratch coat if to be under a thin plaster coat)
- Drys to a realistic buff gray color
- Tenacious binding to standard mortar scratch coat
- Coverage approximately 12 sq ft/bag at 1.5 inches
- 1 bag of the mix is 16 lbs
- TRU-PAC X IS A CEMENT MIX BUT IS NOT TO BE USED ALONE. IT MUST BE USED WITH THE SPECIFIED TYPE S MORTAR MIX – OFTEN CALLED MASONS MIX AND YES IT HAS SAND IN IT.
- DO NOT GET TYPE S CEMENT, DO NOT GET TYPE S PORTLAND.