Tru Strip is a roll-on sealer remover that is biodegradable, very user-friendly, easy to use. It is highly effective in removing most standard sealers from surfaces like metal, wood, masonry, brick and especially concrete. Tru Strip provides superior stripping capabilities to lift urethanes, alkyd paints, latex paints, lead based paints and varnish, from all types of substrates. Because Tru Strip emulsifies the material, once broken down, the coatings cannot re-cure.
- Bio-friendly, industrial strength coating stripper
- Safely breaks down most existing coatings including acrylics, urethanes, glues, and some epoxies
- Spray or roll on, wait a few hours, and wipe or wash away
- Safe on most any surface
- Also available in 1-gallon container
- Much more effective than a consumer-strength product from a big box store
- Coverage ranges from 100 to 250 sq ft/gallon (depending on coating thickness)
- No chlorinated solvents
- You should follow the instructions for Tru Strip on a test section before trying the entire surface.
- Water cleanup
You should follow the instructions for Tru Strip on a test area before beginning your entire project.
Protect all adjacent areas and plant life from exposure.
Product may be sprayed from a solvent sprayer, rolled out or spread with a squeegee.
Allow Tru Strip to work for 30 minutes to begin with.
When it begins breaking down you can work it with a broom to fully loosen the product.
Scrape up all residue and rinse the area thoroughly with water.
Heavy coatings may require a second treatment.
TIP. When doing a project like stripping sealer from a patio it is best to apply it in the evening and allow it to work overnight.
Shake container briskly before every use
Proprietary surfactants enable this stripper to work as it does. Tru Strip does not contain any hazardous solvents like methylene chloride or any aromatic solvents like xylene or toluene. Additionally, it does not contain any highly alkaline or corrosive materials. It is the best stripper you can buy.Tru Strip MSDS Sheet