Walttools WBU-M is a water-based, two-component, chemical resistant, self-cross-linking polyurethane coating. The subtle matte finish offers excellent abrasion, chemical, and stain resistance, along with superior color retention. It is ideal for concrete floors and walls in garages, restaurants, warehouses, storage facilities, aircraft hangars, animal clinics, and vehicle service centers where you are looking for a non-intrusive look that hides long-term wear. WBU can be pigmented. This is often used as a hardy topcoat for coatings such as Walttools Epoxy HP. Walttools WBU can be used equally well on vertical or horizontal surfaces. This will provide a surface that is very natural and almost unchanged when sealed.
- Superb abrasion, chemical, and stain resistance
- Suitable for both exterior and interior surfaces
- Apply by spray, roll, or microfiber applicator
- VOC-compliant and low-odor
- Excellent elasticity and elongation properties
- Early water resistance
- Also available in high-gloss
- 32% solids
- 4:1 mix ratio (4 part A: 1 part B)
- 5 Gal kit
- Coverage approx. 350 sq ft per gallon
Containers with the kit may not always be full and are often designed to be the mixing container for your project. Professional use only.