Our Simple Guide For How To Apply An Quartz Epoxy Floor System
Bring your concrete floor to the next level with a quartz epoxy floor system! We’ve mastered the quartz epoxy floor coating installation process.
Using decorative quartz with epoxy or similar resin will create a very durable, highly attractive surface in many locations. It is a multi-step process, and it can vary a bit from installer to installer, but the end results are worth it. WT Quartz flooring is a seamless decorative resin flooring system consisting of clear or colored, 100% solids Epoxy HP or Polyaspartic 85 into which you broadcast a graded, colored, quartz. The final floor can be left with mild, moderate, or no texture depending on the needs of the environment.
Resource Before You Start: Use our epoxy quartz floor system designer to create your own unique design, build a custom material bundle and more! We also have calculators to determine how much product you need.
Products referenced in this resource:
- Epoxy Glide Roller Cover 1/4″ Nap (9 Inch) (18 Inch)
- Wooster Pro/Doo-Z Roller Cover – 3/8″ Nap
- Wooster 18″ Pro/Doo-Z Roller Cover – 1/2″ Nap, with End Caps
- Bon Tool Floor Scraper
- Adjustable Roller Handle – 18″
- Squeegee 1/8″ Notch, Red Rubber (18 Inch) (24 Inch) (30 Inch)
- Kraft Steel Smoother with Handle
- Helix Mixer (1 Gallon) (5 Gallon)
- Putty Knife / Blade (For Cleaning)